Members of Arizona Senior Academy are provided with many amenities.
The following are available to all ASA members:
- Professional lectures with question and answer opportunities
- Weekly concerts and music programs by world-class musicians
- Special one-time programs and activities for members only
- Classes is writing memoirs, poetry, short stories, etc.
- Classes in various forms of art such as watercolor, zentangle, colored pencil, mixed media, ceramics (kiln on premise)
- Interest groups in literature, photography and art
- Participation in ASA Play Group
- Spanish classes–beginning and intermediate
- Hands-on, how-to courses such as “how to use the IPhone and IPad”
- Guided Field Trips (see list of recent tours)
- A health care system that focusses on Assisted Living for members and others through ASA’s subsidiary organization, ASC.
- Participation in committees that govern ASA, plan the programs, and work within its committees and groups
- Use of two seminar rooms for informal and formal meeting
- Library with computers for use by members
- The Pima County Bookmobile is here once a week
- Use of copier and shredder in the ASA building
- Use of University of Arizona Library on-campus and on-line (see cat card and call Tremia Vague: -647-0980- for information).